50 plus? We'll get you the right cover for less
Single Trip, or Annual, the Choice is Yours
As a specialist travel insurance provider for the over 50s, we know all about saving you money. No matter where you go or how many trips you take, it's always good to know you've made a saving. Castle Cover travel insurance gives you the protection you need, with a range of benefits ensuring that both you and your possessions are fully covered whilst you are away. The policy will even cover you for over 40 sports and adventure activities, including scuba diving, snorkelling and bungee jumping. There is also the option to add optional extras such as cover for natural disasters and volcanic ash disruptions. For full details of what is and isn't covered, read our policy documentation.
Choose from the following policies:
- Single-trip: Suitable for a one-off holiday or journey, the single-trip insurance policy provides inexpensive and convenient travel cover from 3 to 365 days, including optional extras such as sports gear and business equipment.
- Annual Multi-trip: Covers as many trips as you want to take, for 31-90 days at a time. Ideal for regular travellers.
- Winter sports: Specifically designed for skiing and snowboarding holidays, our winter sports insurance includes comprehensive cover in case of medical expenses or cancellation.
Castle Cover travel insurance provides free protection for
children, (to a maximum of three over-18s for each adult), allowing you
to keep the whole family protected. With a number of tailored options to
choose from, we can ensure that seasoned travellers and holidaymakers alike
can benefit from our range of services, giving you security and peace of mind.
If you want more information about Castle Cover travel insurance you can speak to one of our advisors by calling 0800 519 60 70.
- No upper age limit
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- Up to £15,000,000 medical expenses cover
- Up to £75,000 personal accident cover
- Up to £3,000,000 personal liability
- Freephone UK-based claims helpline
- Competitive premiums
- Cover for scheduled airline failure
- Cover for departure delays
- Optional baggage and money cover
Single Trip Insurance
Annual Multi–Trip Insurance